7.22.2007

Great News!

Ok first~ I've got my new creative ministries group going at my church. It's so awesome.

Second~ I am starting some Bible Drill Teams with the children and the youth. I've got some information right now, just got to get a few more things.

Third~ I have been asked to help out with the youth group more. The lady working with them now and I are going to sit down sometime and find some new curriculum to get for them. I'm excited to work with them. It's what I've wanted to do for a long time. Just at my other church, I was so far away to really get as involved as I wanted to be.

Let me tell ya, these youth have been so neglected. During our Bible study on Wed's, I asked them one time who had ever given their testimony. They asked...."What's that?" I was like "Did I hear that right?" Also, these kids don't even know the books of the Bible, they have to look in the table of contents every time I asked them to look something up. At their age, I already knew them for years. So I had gone up to the pastor and asked if I could start the Bible Drill Teams. And he said yes. I'll do it with the youth and the children. I'm going to get ahold of the children before they are neglected too.

And fourth~ Saved the best for last~~My daughters got saved this week! I'm so proud of them. Just keep them in your prayers that their mother will support them. That worries me a lot.

2 comments:

~Crystal~ said...

That is absolutely incredible news about your girls!

Vickie said...

WOW!! CONGRATULATIONS on the AWESOME news about your girls!!

You Go Girl!! You're a worker. I LOVE it. I love being involved in Church.