1.12.2009

Sometimes...

...I forget why I fell in love you, but something always brings me back:



~to that first glance...and I saw you.

~to that first smile....that melted my heart (you know how I love your dimples)

~to those first words....that captivated my ears.

~to that first staring contest...when I saw into your soul.

~to that first kiss....that sent chills.

~to the songs we heard that made you tear up.....making you wish for a future together.

~to the first I Love You....even tho I said it first :)

~to that time we went to Blowing Rock...and I "proposed" to you

~to that night you proposed to me...tho it was wasn't the day you had in mind.

~to that day going to the courthouse....to become husband and wife.

~to those tears of happiness.....that we both cried.

~to those smiles of glee.....which neither of us could get off our faces.



To the many years to come...as we grow old together.

Happy 6th Anniversary!!
I LOVE YOU LEWIS!!!

1 comments:

Staci said...

Congrats girl!!!! We just celebrated 8 years!