8.03.2007

Semester's over :)

Whew. The semester is over. I made an A in both World Religions and Intro to Computers. Yeah me :) Next semester: Astronomy, Math, and Intermediate Spanish 1. Astronomy~ I've always wanted to figure out where all the stars are. I can find Orion's belt....but that's it. I can't even find the Dippers. Math~ the math I'm taking is cuz I can't remember what I learned in HS. hehe. I had to take a test to place in college math and didn't do so well, so I have to take this one first. Intermediate Spanish 1~ I've been out of Spanish for 3 semesters now so I figured I needed to go back and take this one again. I'll take Spanish and Math at the school and Astronomy online.

Lewis stayed home Wednesday and we took the boys to the zoo. I'll post pics later. It was fun, but it was hot!!!

We're having a bit of problem with Ross. Don't know if his medicine isn't working right or what. He's also not sleeping thru the night, so I don't think his sleep medicine is working. So frustrating.

We did our first performance the other night at church. It went real well. I'll have to get the pics from my FIL and post them.

Hope to get our bible drill teams going soon. Don't know when, but hopefully soon.

Write ya later.

0 comments: