8.21.2007

Wow

Didn't realize it had been so long since I had posted. My bad :)

Well, I'm starting a Bible Drill team with the children in Sept. and am hoping to start one sometime for the youth. I am so looking forward to it. The leader's guide I got has so many options of how to do things. It's awesome.

Started school today. Had my Intermediate Spanish class this morning. Then in the morning, I go to my Math class bright and early. Gonna be a big change for me, but I know I can do it.

Mark's doing better. He did get into trouble at school today. He wanted to be "line leader" and pushed another child out of the way. He has no patience (like his daddy hehe)

Next week~ Ross starts 2nd, Emily starts 6th (she's nervous about middle school), and Ashley starts 8th (she's happy about her last year in middle school). One more year before Mark is in "big boy" school.

Hubby's 20th year reunion is in September. It'll be interesting.

I can't believe how fast this year has gone! Where does the time go??

I guess that's it for now.

Write ya later.

0 comments: