9.18.2007

Not doing so well....

....with keeping up with my blog :(. Well, I'm still here :)


Schools going ok. I'm having a tough time with my Astronomy. I hope it'll get better.

My schedule is CRAZY. I've never had to be in so many places as the same time and it's defiantly different.

Ross is starting Cub Scouts. I hope he'll stick with it. I'm just not sure.

L had his 20th HS reunion this weekend. It was cool, even if his "crew" wasn't all there. Met some of the people I've heard all the crazy stories about. They are talking about having a huge b-day party for them all when they turn 40. That's gonna be interesting.

Also, my "niece" had a birthday party Sat. So we were at the park from 11am to 7pm. Long day, but fun

My 10 year is next year. SO hard to believe it's been that long. Just crazy how fast the time goes by.

Time flying: Christmas in 3 months!; My 5 year anniversary in 4 months; Mark turns 5 in 4 months; I turn 28 in 5 months; my girls turn 12 and 14 in 6 months. CRAZY!!! Where~ please tell me~ has this year gone??!!

Pictures from this past Sat.



Write ya later.

0 comments: