2.19.2018

Fun times :)

Haven't done much lately. A couple still have a little bit of sniffles.

However, the main thing that is a constant is that the boys want to write on the blog. That is almost the first thing Dean will ask about. Then Trev will as to do one as well.


I took the boys to Krispy Kreme. They were excited to use a gift card they received and each one did well at picking out something, yet not using the whole thing . Ross doesn't like to have his picture taken, so I told him to at least let his head be shown....and that's all he allowed 😄


I got him once we got in the car though 😄


After this, we went to Food Lion. Right after we got there, we had an accident. The driver's door is now not able to be opened. It is probably hilarious for people to see me "out and about"....since I have to climb in and out of the car via the passenger side. Oh goodness....lol.

Dean and I played with some science experiments last night. The first one didn't work, which was a bummer, but hey...that's how it goes. Then we make a small rocket "blast off." It was neat. Then we made "snow"....didn't tell him that it's technically like the stuff that soaks up liquid in a diaper. 😂


He then soaked some marbles....they are like Orbeez. Those things are so cool.

So, we are changing gears in our homeschooling. It has been a struggle for about the last month to get M to do anything or get excited about it. So we have hit pause and going to reset. That's is one thing about homeschooling....if something isn't working....find something else. I think he is feeling better now since we have talked it out and are changing the way we were doing it. Ohhh we will see. Hoping so.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I so love your adventures! Y’all do some really fun stuff! I hate that your door got hit! I hope that you can get it fixed soon! Love ya..Cyndi!