2.08.2018

MoweryLand was under siege

Wow! MoweryLand was down for the count for the last week. L started feeling bad Sat evening. He (of course) went to a bowling tournament Sunday morning, came home and crashed. From Sunday afternoon to Tues around noon, I only saw him for about 2 hours and 45 mins. He has started to come out of it the last day or so. 

Then my sinuses started messing with me Tues. I started feeling "down" on Mon, but it really started on Tues. I felt the worst on Wed. I'm starting to get over it. Hoping by tomorrow, I will be completely over it. Would be nice 😊

D was stuffy a few days, M had a headache and stomachache (I think his was sinuses as well). Then of course you have read about R. He still has a cough, but nothing like what it was.

And I felt so bad today cuz D wanted to make something, but I just didn't feel like standing in the kitchen with him. I've actually been thinking about getting him an Easy Bake Oven. L looked at me like I was nutz....but hey...I remember mine and I had a blast. I think he would too.

Haven't done much reading lately, but now that I'm feeling better, hoping to get thru more of my book. So no update on this post about it.

I have gotten on Fb the last week to see things. I haven't stayed long though, so I am proud of that fact. Not proud that I "cheated" and got on there...but proud that I limited the amount of time I was on there.

D is making a craft for his uncle and aunt. He only met my brother for the first time over Thanksgiving, but he loves to talk about him. Really stinks we are so far apart.

Sorry this post is all over the place. Also sorry for no MoweryLand posts from the boys. With all the sickness, we just haven't gotten to it. But, be on the lookout 😊

0 comments: