10.04.2006

My 5's

1) Five Minutes to Yourself. How would you spend them, ideally? Probably just being on the couch, not having to worry about kids crying "mommy"
2) Five dollars to spend right now. How would you spend it? Gosh, $5 doesn't go that far anymore. I guess just a good book.
3) Five Items In Your House You Could Part With Right Now?
A. All of Mark's toys hehe
B. A pair of L's hunting boots
C. A mirror in my room
D. Mark's old bed (it's tore up)
E. My crutches from when I had foot surgery
4) Five Items In My House You Could Absolutely Never Part With?
A. My computer
B. My digital camera
C. My trunk
D. My DVR
E. My tv (my DVR wouldn't work very well without it hehe)
5) Five Words You Love?
A. DUH!
B. schiznit
C. Ya think? (I know written out, it looks like 2 words, but I say it as one :))
D. No way (Again, I say it as one word~ guess just lazy hehe)
E. ain't

I won't tag anyone, but if you do this, let me know. I want to read it.

0 comments: