10.28.2006

What a week

It seemed to go by so slow.

I usually don't take Ross to school except for one day a week. Well~I took him everyday except today. It's a big change for him, so he was very irritable this week. Also, I took him to his psychiatrist on Mon. and she increased his new medicine. I was so sure we were done with his medicine changing, for a little bit at least. They took him off his other medicine because it wasn't working anymore and he was taking a BUNCH of it. Now we are having to play around with this new one. In the meantime, we are dealing with MAJOR mood swings again. Also they have him on another medicine to go to sleep. UGG.

Mark was doing sooooo great with being potty trained. I thought we were done with it. Well, for the last 3 days, he's been back to using his underwear instead of the potty. I don't know if he's not going to like change either (since it was a change to him to have to wake up so early to go with me to take Ross to school) or what is going on in his head. Drives me nutz!

I am performing at my old church Sun morning by myself. It's odd for me to do anything lately by myself, but I feel God telling me I need to do this. Please think of me this Sun morning.

****Please pray for my hubby this Sunday night. HARD. I'm taking him to see a production of Heaven's Gates, Hell's Flames. If you've never seen or heard of this, it's a heart jerker. It hits hard. I'm hoping this with hit hard with my hubby. He's not saved and I am praying this will call to him. PLEASE pray! I need all the prayer surrounding him this Sun night!!! In advance, I thank you.****

Write ya later.

0 comments: