4.02.2007

1. Married to whom?
Lewis

2. How long have you been married?
4 Years

3.Where did you get married?
Rowan County Courthouse (w/my best friend~ double wedding)

4. Where did you propose or were proposed to?
At home.

5. Have you ever been married before your current marriage?
No

6. Who "wears the pants" in the house?
Mostly me.

7. Who is the "bread-winner"?
Lewis (after I get my degree, I'll help)

8. Do you have any children?
Yes 2 boys and 2 girls

9. Do you own a home or rent?
Own

10. How many times a week do just the two of you go out?
Never. Haven't been out in about 4 years

11. Do you have separate checking accounts?
Nope.

12. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
Right. (Is this a girl thing? or do the guys just take over the left side? hehe)

13. Who does the laundry?
Me. Lewis don't know how I like my clothes done hehe

14. Do you share a vehicle or each have your own?
2~ both given to us, so we don't have car payments

15. Do you get along with your in-laws?
FIL~yes; MIL~ not so much

16. Do you argue?
Sometimes~ we're both so stubborn and hard headed

17. What is one thing about your spouse no one knows?
If I told, then you'd know hehe

18. What is your favorite physical feature of your spouse?
His arm muscles and his blue eyes

19. What is one thing you would change about your spouse?
I'll have to think about that one

20. Name a movie that will always remind you of your spouse?
Jurassic Park III (movie on our first date)

0 comments: