3.22.2007

Sooo busy!!!!

Wow. I'm not used to going, going, going. hehe.

Monday~ Actually not much :)
Tuesday~ Went and got info on getting Mark into preschool. Ross had soccer. Girls stay with us.
Wednesday~Took all 4 kids to school. Mark starts preschool. Go to church. Girls stay again.
Today~Take girls to school and Mark to preschool. Babysit my niece.
Tomorrow~Take Mark to preschool. Get things together for a meeting at Ross' school on Mon. Go bowling.
Sat.~ROG practice; take all 3 kids with me (L has to work)
Sun.~ Youth Sunday (Ash does children's sermon, I help children's choir)

I haven't been on the go like this before. I usually get to stay up late, sleep in a bit, and do household chores when I want. Now I have to schedule them in hehe.

As you saw above, Mark started preschool. AWWW I almost cried hehe. They are super nice (and super cheap hehe) So much for the the kids to do there. I love his teacher. She said he's still adjusting (since this is the first time in his life he hasn't been with me everyday). I figure he's gonna be adjusting for a long time hehe.

Ross has been doing AWESOME! I love it. Plus, his school is pushing all the paperwork thru to get him tested for help at school. It's great. Instead of waiting the 4-6 weeks, they are getting started ASAP.

Soccer with Ross has been fun. I'm now an asst. coach on his team, so he don't have to wait an hour before his practice. I'll post soccer pictures next week. Emily thought she was taking pictures...well, she wasn't. She didn't push the button down all the way hehe.

Now with Mark in preschool, I can go to school in the mornings and get more classes that way. Great! The night classes they offer, I've taken all I can (unless they finally offer something new this next semester hehe) I have my mid-term for abnormal psychology tonight. I hope I do well.

Hope everyone is doing great.

Write ya later.

1 comments:

Kim's Life said...

Yes please post some photos. I love photos. I was thinking of getting Mitch into soccer.