3.14.2007

Great News!

Well, we had Ross' MRI done today. He did great. I was so proud of him.

Soccer went great last night. They messed up with the scheduling, so Ross had to wait an hour while I coached a team, and then had his practice. He did so well. Now, if I had tried to do that when he was on his other meds.....forget it. I love this new medicine he's on. I have my little boy back. I missed him.

He did a drill where they tap the top of the ball with the toes of their feet. Ross accidentally tried to stand on it and *flip*, he falls on his butt. The coach comes over worried and asks if he's ok and Ross says "Yeah, that felt good" hehe. Later, as they play some soccer, Ross falls. The coach comes over and says "Did that feel good?" Ross~"No." and looks at him like he's crazy for thinking that. hehe

I forgot to take my camera to practice, but I'll remember next time. He looked so cute.

Thanks for all the prayers for us. I have felt them.

Write ya later.

1 comments:

Kim's Life said...

I am so glad Ross Is OK.