3.12.2007

Good news....bad news

Well, we saw a new neurologist on Fri. We are happy with him. He told us that the last 2 medicines that Ross was prescribed.......he shouldn't have had, due to the kind of seizures he has. So the doc gave us a new medicine and he started it that night. So far so good. This doc is actually listening to us. Praise God!

Ross' MRI is rescheduled for Wed. morn. at 7:30am.

We had 2 b-day parties on Sat. Ashley had one from 2-5, then Emily had a sleepover. It actually wasn't as bad as I thought it was gonna be. hehe

I start coaching soccer tomorrow night. I can't wait. I still haven't heard when Ross is supposed to start and that's aggravating me. I've called a couple of people and they don't know, so I'm gonna call around some more UGGG hehe

And the bad news.....Sat afternoon, our a/c and heat quit working. The afternoons aren't too bad, cuz we have a good wind going on, but the mornings are COLD. I just got off the phone with an a/c place and they are sending someone out between 11 and 1. I was happy someone could come today. I was worried about that.

Write ya later.

0 comments: