4.25.2007

AWESOME

Ok~ I am the youngest of 5 kids (Braxton, 45 Blake 44, Deatra (died 3 days before she was born) would've been 39 and Derik 37 almost 38) and I am 27. I was closest to my 2 younger brothers Blake and Derik. They're my favorites.

Seven years ago, I lost touch with Derik. I was crushed. He was my "Gar" ~ don't know. My mom said that one day I just started calling him "Gar" and Blake "Big Gar"

Sat April 21st, 2007~ I heard from my "Gar" I cried. I was soooo happy. Hopefully we will be the bro-sis we were before.

One more test and one more writing for American History~project and a final for Abnormal Psychology and this semester will be over. Whooo. Summer semester~Intro to Computers (not many classes to chose from hehe) and World Religions. Then also taking a class (non-credit) Conversational Spanish. I am so excited to begin next semester.

I'm starting my Creative Ministries at my new church on May 6th (oh, in case I forgot to tell ya, I have joined the church I've been visiting. I'm loving it there) I am so excited to be doing all the things I'm doing there. It's an awesome church to be at.

Anyways~ Just wanted to let ya know of all the awesome news I have. It's great.

Write ya later.

1 comments:

Staci said...

i can't believe you have a brother that is only 5 years younger than my mom!