5.04.2007

Hello everyone

Well, so much has been going on, but I'll just hit the hi-lites.

*Ross is eligible to get help from school. Yahoo. I was afraid they'd say no again, but I was pleasantly surprised.

*My spring semester is over. Yeah! I'm happy and can't wait til the 14th to start the summer semester :)

*Mark is loving his preschool. Soon it'll be time for WeeSports (the summer program).

*Ross is loving soccer. It may be rained out on Sat., but we'll see.

*Lewis' back has been bothering him. It's more on his pelvic bone than his spine, so I think he hurt a muscle.

*I get to start my creative ministry group on Sun. I'm so excited.

*On Mon., I am starting a diet. I'm actually excited about it. Also, me and my BFF has an exercise challenge going. It'll be interesting.

*I get to pick up Mark's first "school" pictures next Thurs. I can't wait (plus, my MIL has been bugging us for an 8x10 of him so now I can get her one)

Well, I've hit the hi-lites. So much has happened and so much time between my posts, that I'd bore ya if I tried to tell ya everything. :) Hopefully I'll do better and keep this thing up :)

Write ya later

2 comments:

Staci said...

Thanks for the update!

Staci said...

With Chloe I was not allowed to lift any thing over 10 pounds- the entire pregnancy! That made life no fun at times! I bowl with a 10 pound ball, but didn't want to avoid doctors orders. This time around I have not been told that (Thank goodness cause Chloe is 18 pounds!) But for me its the act of bowling that would not be good for me! I've had trouble with my back the last few weeks, and had to see my chiropractor a time or two, so I don't want to mess anyting up. I am not a good bowler as it is! I never thought that pregnancy would make my bowling better! Oh well. Plus my fingers are swollen up like sasuages, and so I'm sure they woudln't fit in the 10 pound ball now!