5.25.2007

Whoohoo

I got my letter from the college. I'm getting my grant!! Yeah!! I thought I might only get to take one class a semester next year, but I got the grant to go full-time (if the classes I need are available). I'm so happy!!

We have a fly problem. It's driving me nutz. We have a fly strip in the kitchen and in our bathroom (there was 7 in there the other morning!), but they are like low flying flies hehe. They stay below the fly strip. The one in the bathroom got one yesterday and one today, but there are others and it's driving me nutz.

Mark's end-of-year party is tomorrow. The "school" year is over for him, but he'll go to WeeSports. It's a summer program for him. The schools aren't out until June 8th and hopefully Ross will get to do a summer program too.

Hope all is well with everyone.

Write ya later.

0 comments: