5.13.2007

Hola

Well, I'm still not keeping up with this as I wish to, but I'll catch ya up again.

*I made a C in my American History class (I forgot to do one assignment and one test grade killed my grade) I don't know yet what I made in my Abnormal Psychology class. (hopefully good :) )

*Ross is still doing good. I'm proud of him.

*I start my first class tomorrow night (Mon.). I then start my other 2 classes next week. I'm so excited.

*I started a new diet. Plus, I've been exercising everyday (I did miss one day) I know I've lost weight, but I don't know how much yet. With this diet, I'm not supposed to weigh myself but once a week, so I'll find out tomorrow how much I've lost (I'll keep ya posted) Plus my BFF and I have a challenge going with our exercise. I'm competitive, so I'm motivated :)

*Mark is doing great in preschool. He's getting used to having to go and he's loving it.

*I'll get some pics up this week. I have a bunch I need to get downloaded onto my cpu , so I'll put them on then.

Write ya later.

0 comments: