8.10.2012

School and such

School, for me, starts next Wednesday. I'm like a little kid, too, cuz I can't wait. New teachers, new notebooks, new books, learning new things, and all that good stuff. I'll probably be complaining after a few weeks...but right now I'm excited. I'm more excited because I know that I am sooo much closer to my goal of my degree. I only have 3 semesters to go. By Dec of 2013, I will have it :)

Trying to get help with daycare is a bit of a hassle, but I am glad that is finally done and settled yesterday. Had to go with all 4 boys...uggg...but I'm all set to go :) They are going back to the daycare they went to last year. I'm happy about that because they loved that facility.

Ross spent the week with me. It was his b-day while he was here. I was so happy to give him a gift that I made myself. I was proud of how it turned out. He is a soccer fanatic. He loves to play it and, although he can't keep his attention on it long because of his ADHD, he loves to watch it too. He wants to be one when he grows up. So on the top, I did his name to look like soccer netting, then used adjectives that described him. Then I did a soccer ball. I think the ball came out great :) Then I did HIJO, which means son in Spanish. I then used adjectives in Spanish that described him. Humilde (humble) gracIoso (funny) trabaJador (hard-working) amorosO (loving). The last one is that color because the ribbon Ross picked out is tye-dye and uses those colors, so I wanted to incorporate them into it :)
After he goes home today, I don't know when I will get him again. With his school schedule, my school schedule, it'll be hard to get together....but it will be ok. We've survived before, we will survive again :)

0 comments: