3.14.2018

The world thru a first grader's eyes

I love seeing the journals of my kids. It lets you see a different view of what they see. It's so cute and sometimes it let's you know how they feel things too.

Sometimes, the teacher gave choices (would you rather ____ or ___) Other days (on Fridays), the kids could pick their own questions and answer them. 

Hope you enjoy D's view of everything :)
I did fix spelling errors, but his errors are just as cute


"Giraffes have long necks because God made them that way"

"People get grey hair because their old"

"I think hiccups happen because of the water in belly"

"I would rather have green hair because green feet would be weird"

"I would rather have a hundred dollars because I want to be rich"

"We cry because it hurts our feelings and makes us cry"

"I'm smart. I love learning at school so I can be smart forever"

"Veterans, thank you for keeping the USA safe. I hope y'all stay alive. Y'all are great soldiers"

"Make a picture of your dad"

"Flamingos are pink because God made them pink"

"Why did God make people? God made people so the world can spin"

"I would rather have x-ray vision because I just do"



0 comments: