9.25.2006

Busy Weekend

Well, let's see.

On Friday, Mark went to stay with his PawPaw. We went bowling in our bowling league. I've been out of bowling for a year due to having surgery on my foot and it's been hard to get back into the groove of bowling. Came home and had a late supper.

Sat.~ got up and went to Reflections of Grace practice. Ashley's going to start being in it with me, so I'm excited about that.

Here's some pics from our last performance.





After practice on Sat., went to the fair with the girls. It was fun, just hot. L and I got pretty dizzy from the rides and the heat combined and realized we are starting to become too old for these things hehe. I hope not! Hope it was just the heat :)

Went to church this morning. I like this church. The girls like it too. Now we just have to get L to go. Then see if that's where we need to be. I'm still praying :)

Busy week this week. Hope everyone has had a great week.

Write ya later.

0 comments: