9.13.2006

Hi

Hiya to all.

Well, not much of anything around here. Been doing a lot of cleaning lately. Got some places clean....others~not so much hehe.

We got us a kitty.To my blogger friends out there~ meet Smoreo. (Ross wanted Grey Oreo and the girls wanted Smokey...so I put 'em together)



Isn't he cute? He follows me around and it's so cute. Thanks to my bestest for going with me to get him.

Ross is still doing good. The girls are too. We are going to have to give them a hard lesson in saving money this week. Both of them spent their money on dolls and earings this past weekend. Last night they called wanting money for a book and a dance. Their not going to like our answer, but it's time they learned!!

School is going ok for me. My Forensic Psychology class isn't what I thought it'd be. Oh well. My English class, I don't really understand half of what the stories are saying. My Criminal Justice is just kinda boring~ read chapter; send in the review questions; after 3 chapters, have test...kinda boring.

L has still been working too many hours. Drives me nutz! They have been springing things on him at the last minute and it makes me mad. By next week, I hope it is calmed down a bit (the job they are working on right now is almost done).

These things are so cool!! I know it hard to see it, but these are at http://www.straightlinedesigns.com/ I want one hehe.




Hope everyone is doing good.

Write ya later.

1 comments:

~Crystal~ said...

I love the kittens' name! So original.
He's a cutie pie too!