9.05.2006

Howdy

I had a wonderful day today. I actually got to spend some time with my hubby :) L had to work Sat. and Sun. for 12 hours both days. He had told me he was probably gonna have to work today, but I was sooooo happy when he said he was staying home :)

Ross is doing WONDERFUL! He's liking school, which we were afraid that he would end up having problems due to the change. Ever since his patch, he has been doing great.

Well, I think I figured out why I haven't felt very good in a LONG time. I decided that this week, I'd start writing my calories down and keeping track. For my weight, to maintain it, I should eat 1573 calories a day (to lose 1473). Places I've read from say not to go below 1200 cuz it was dangerous to do. Well, on a normal day I eat a sandwich for lunch, a sandwich for dinner, and maybe a snack.
Sandwich~
Bread~120 (1 slice~60)
Cheese~70
Ham~30
Mayo~100
Total~320 (2 sandwiches~640)
Snack~(today~half of a KitKat bar)~100
SOOOOO~740 calories a day! NO WONDER I have absolutely NO energy, don't want to do anything, and get dizzy often. I have a lot of work to do. I'm gonna get off my butt and exercise so I feel like eating what I should (healthier things too). I was in such total shock. I thought I was depressed since I never wanted to do anything~come to find out, I'm not giving my body anything to work with! Please pray that I can start taking better care of myself.

I've done some more cleaning today. Housework is another thing I put off. Cleaned out Ross' closet. and did 5 loads of laundry. Whew.

We are gonna get a cat this week. I got L convinced into one. Hopefully it can scare our unwanted house mates out. Found another place yesterday where the mice have tried to nest. YUCK! It's just sooo disgusting!

Guess that's it for now. PLEASE comment. I want to know there are people out there :)

Write ya later.

1 comments:

Stacey's said...

Hey chicky... I just figured I would let you know I'm readin' your life story... *lol*... love ya!