8.28.2006

I'm here

Ross started 1st grade! He's growing up so fast. We are kinda leery of his teacher. We are worried that she won't be able to cope with Ross. We gave her a copy of his tests he had done this summer (ones telling what he has been diagnosed with and how to deal with him) She didn't want it. Then when we told her that she might want to talk to his K teacher (who was a blessing! She had been thru the same things we are going thru), his 1st grade teacher said "Nope, I'll only do that in an emergency." In a way, I understand~ don't want to be pre-judgmental of a child~but with Ross, you NEED to know whats going on and how to react to him BEFORE an emergency. Once it becomes an emergency with him, it's almost too late.

They also upped Ross' medicine again. She wants to change his medicine, cuz it's a lot of medicine for a 6 yr old, but we have to talk to his neurologist first.

My girls are in 7th and 5th. OH~~Emily has been nominated to go study in Italy and Greece for 20 days next year. We are surprised and excited for her. Just hoping it won't cost an arm and a leg.

L is working a ton! Last Mon.- Fri., we had time for each other a total of 6 hours. It's driving me crazy! Especially since I only go to the school campus one night a week this semester, I'm going crazy not having time for myself. Mark is driving me nutz lol

I got a DVD of dance exercise for a dollar. It's 60 min long. I hope it's good. I need to exercise. I have gained another 4 pounds. It's getting to me a lot. So hopefully I can get my butt off the couch and actually do it.

Hope all it well with everyone.

Write ya later.

3 comments:

native-nc said...

Thanks for your prayers! I love your trunk by the way!

prftpeace said...

I am doing better--thanks for asking. I appreciate your prayers.

Bossxero said...

Its a very nice blog you have here. Keep it up and all the best.

If you have some time, please do check my blog http://forexkid.blogspot.com

And dont forget to leave a little comment about your visit if you can.

Regards