8.15.2006

My weekend

On Fri., I had to help L at work. I started helpin him @ 7pm and we finally got home after midnight. He said if I hadn't have helped him, he might as well have spent the night there. He had to then get up and go back @ 7am. He got home after 7pm. On Sun he had to work about an hour. It's been a long weekend for him. I'm missing my hubby time!

L's mom came in on Fri afternoon, but she decided last night to go and stay with her brother the rest of her visit here. I just think she didn't want to stay here since she hasn't seen L that much. I really don't think she likes me. When she asks a question, if I answer first, she looks at L to see if I'm right. If I answer after him, she ignores me. Drives me nutz!

The girls are here again for the week. I'm having a blast. We took some pictures this weekend~



I was clinching my teeth, cuz the phone rang as the countdown was ending and both the girls wanted to jump for it hehe




This is my favorite one of me and my girls :)




This is my favorite of me and my boys :)

Write ya later :)

3 comments:

Vickie said...

You have BEAUTIFUL babies!! Looks like you have your hands full.

Staci said...

Question. Did your step-daughter ever go to Faith Elem? In 1998 or 1999?

Gretchen said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.