8.05.2006

What's your thoughts?

How do you know when something is a test from God or Satan just hacking at you?

Back on 7-26, I wrote a "pity party" post. In it I mentioned about my problems with tithing. I guess my problems with faith with our money. Well, a day later we had to buy an alternator. Then, this Sun. we had to buy a new battery after getting stranded in Greensboro. Today, I broke down with 3 of the kids and the battery was DEAD. Six days and dead as a doorknob. They tested it and it was bad.

Each time we have had the $ to get whatever fixed. Usually we wouldn't have. I kinda feel as tho the breaking down in Sun. was God saying "See~~ya shoulda been in church instead of here". I don't know if God is saying now "See~~I've prepared it for you to have the $ for fixing the problems on your vehicle." Or maybe Satan trying to get to us by using our $ up to fix the Expedition.

How do you know? How can you figure out what is going on in the spiritual world? Can you ever know?

Write ya later.

0 comments: