8.03.2006

Rambling

Hope everyone is doing fine. I've been in a funk lately. L and I got in a disagreement about rules in the house and I blew up at him. Why can't I keep my feelings in check? I hate not getting out of the house. I feel like a hermit or something. Just so hot to get out of the house (especially since the Expedition A/C doesn't work so well). I very much dislike not being able to have "adult" conversations with someone. I hope that having my one class at school will help. I am excited about it. If gas wasn't so much, I would take more than one class at school. I miss those "girl's nights" and just being able to go out with a friend, just to window shop. I have a great best friend, but I understand how she doesn't want to drive to my house (it's a bit away) or me to her house. Other than her, I feel as tho it's me against the world. That everything is on my shoulders and I don't get to take a break from it.

Ok~sorry~Mark is wearing underwear alllll day now! He hasn't had but one accident in the last 4 days. I'm so happy! He's wearing Goodnights at night just cuz I'm kinda worried he's not ready for that yet. I'm gonna try soon.

Ross is going into 1st grade! My boy's growing up. Makes ya realize how much time flies.

The girls have been here all week. Had a pretty good day with them today. Last two days were a little rough (which is when the argument occurred), but I think it's going great. We may even keep them thru this weekend and they also want to come for another week before school starts. It'll be interesting :)

Well, guess that's it for now

Write ya later.

0 comments: