11.17.2006

Got some...

Cleaning done!!! L left for the coast last night :( He'll be gone til late Sun. night. The good thing that happens when he goes fishing is that I get a lot of cleaning done hehe. I'm half-way happy with what I've gotten done. :)

Our power went out again yesterday. It was off for 6 hours. That's really not a lot, but when you have kids, it seems longer hehe. I was happy when it came back on before church, so that I knew I wouldn't come home to a cold house.

The weather is soooo crazy. Tues. I coulda wore shorts. Wed. cold. Today VERY windy. I wish it would figure out what it wants to be!

My bestest friend is off to Mexico this weekend, for a week. I soo wish I could go. Oh well. One day.

It's going to be an interesting night tomorrow night. I get to go bowling without L, but with Mark. I hope he behaves! He can drive me nutz.

Oh...PRAISE THE LORD~ about forgot to tell ya. We got our check from our insurance company from our house getting broke into. I was so happy. Now almost all our Christmas gifts are bought. I'm doing the thing Staci had told everyone about. They are getting 3 gifts. I love that idea. I'd never heard of it, but after I read about it from Staci, I read it in a magazine.

One gift I am giving to my parents is a gift of sending bibles to countries where our persecuted brothers and sisters need bibles to witness to the unsaved. They send the bibles to you, you can pray over them or whatever, package them up, and they mail them out to the country you signed up with. It's not too expensive and it's a great gift to give, I think.

Hope this finds everyone well.

Write ya later.

0 comments: