11.10.2006

Hiya all

It's been a while. Sorry. I keep meaning to update this thing, but I get caught up in checking everyone else's. hehe

Not much really going on here.

L~ has been working a lot. I couldn't get him to go to church Sun., but I guess that's another place of prayer I need. He's been in a lot better mood lately tho. He hasn't lost his temper since last week. That's a BIG improvement.
~Next Wed. he's going on a fishing trip with a friend and will be gone for 5 days. It's been 2 years since he's been able to go, so it's going to be hard on Mark for him to be gone that long. It'll be interesting here, that's for sure.

Me~ trying to have patience. Mark has been on my last nerve everyday, but I'm trying to deal. Tough, when I'm also having to deal with Ross' huge mood swings lately.
~STILL working on getting the house looking better.
~School has been good. We went to the prison here for a tour on Mon. It was interesting. We also sat down with 4 guys and talked with them for a while. Just finished my Criminal Justice test a little bit ago. Hope I did better on it than my last 2!! Don't know what I'm going to do about next semester. I wish I could have a babysitter for Mark, so I could take some day classes. They're not offering much of what I need at night next semester. I've thought about taking some classes from one of those online colleges.

Ross~ major mood swings as I have mentioned. We need to get his medicine adjusted.
~He did do good on his report card tho. I was very proud of him. ~Plus, the other night, he read a book to ME before he went to bed. Such a proud moment!

Mark~ being wild and I don't know what to do with him. I've tried so many things that I've almost ran out of ideas.

This year has gone by soooo fast. Can't believe it's almost Christmas. My parents are coming up for it. I can't wait. Then the beginning of the year starts the real busy time for our family.

OOO we think we might know who broke into our house. Another county arrested a guy for breaking and entering and larceny (plus a couple of other charges). Welll, he lives a few houses down. His house is in a great spot to get to the field behind our house. I called our detective and let him know about his arrest (my FIL saw it in the police blotter) and he was going to check into it.

Hope everyone is well.

Write ya later.

1 comments:

Mel said...

Game Time!!!