11.18.2006

I need a man!

To help me hang some things on my wall. (Did I get you with my title? hehe) I have tried and tried to get L to hang 2 things for me. Well, he hasn't. So I thought I'd do it today. Didn't work so well for me hehe. Neither thing wanted to sit right on the wall. So now I have no choice, but wait til L helps me. I'm so frustrated cuz I wanted to be able to do it and have a few things off the floor, but I can't figure out how to do them. They are too top heavy so they keep trying to fall off the walls.

Mark wanted his daddy tonite. I felt bad for him, but L will be home late tomorrow nite. Can't wait.

Anyone watch Dirty Jobs? I just started watching it and it's hilarious. I laugh the whole time.

Reflections of Grace are performing tomorrow. I can't wait. It's the first time Ashley is performing with us and I'm excited.

Hope all is well with everyone

Write ya later.

0 comments: