5.28.2008

Just a few...

...more days. If the baby doesn't come before Friday morning (so he doesn't have much more time), the doc is going to induce at 7 am Friday morning. Never been induced before, so I'm kinda nervous.

And yes, we have a name (finally!), but we are keeping it a secret until after he is born. Everyone knows what the middle name will be, but don't know about the first. I'm just glad we could finally come to an agreement. I'll even tell ya how we came to it (after he's born and I'm home~ of course :) )

Lewis has strep. I had to take him to the doc this morning. I had to call my OB to make sure he'd be able to be in with me on Friday (yes he can). I was worried about that.

Mark and Ross has 2 more soccer games (tho this Saturday's game I won't be at) Mark is so happy that it's almost over hehe

Funny conversation with Mark:
Mark got a tape measure from his K-K (my FIL's fiancee). He told his coach on Tues night that he had one.

Butch: A tape measure? Well, that's good, cuz a lot of people don't know how to read them.
Mark: Cuz it's not a BOOK!!!
Butch: (quietly) I guess I asked for that one

HEHE

0 comments: