5.20.2008

Thought it might....

...have been time yesterday. I had contractions all day long, but nothing consistent. So I thought they might....but they didn't :( Oh well. He'll be here soon :) Just keep me in your prayers. I'm so ready and I need to be patient.

Anyways~ The boys are in a bowling league on Monday nights. They have a blast. Mark is doing really good in it.

After soccer season is over, Mark isn't going to do it again. He says he doesn't like it cuz he has to run and that makes his legs tired......but yet he'll run around the yard hehe. Ross got 2 goals last week during his game. I was so proud of him. I think he'll stick with it again. I hope so cuz he's really good at it.

I'm wanting to do the CVS thing soon. Right now, I don't have a printer, so some of the coupons that would help, I can't get right now. I think I might go get a printer in the next couple of days.


0 comments: