5.14.2008

Well.....

Let's see.

~Lewis has been working a TON. I get to see him for about 2 hours a day. There has been a couple of days that I got 4 hours in, but mostly 2. :( He did get a compliment from his boss today thanking him for working so hard. That was great since it took 18 years for the first compliment last time.

~ Mark is doing great in school. He'll graduate from preschool next Friday. He's excited

~ Ross got on the A honor roll last quarter. Now he's messing it up by forgetting his homework and lying to us about it.

~As I said in my last post, we've done without a computer for almost a month. It drove me nutz. I couldn't just look something up if I needed help with something. I missed my computer. Now I have a really cool one. Our other one was 4 years old, so this one is amazing to me :)

~ I am 38 weeks. I am so ready to have this baby. We still haven't come up with a name tho. We have the middle~ which will be Lewis~ but we can't decide between Cody, Trevor, or Hunter. I like them all for different reasons, so it's hard to pick just one hehe.

~ Trying to remember all the favorites I had on my other computer is driving me crazy too. I'm still trying to remember all the blogs. I'll get them someday hehe

Just glad to be back. Hope everyone has been doing good.

1 comments:

~Crystal~ said...

Glad you are back!