5.16.2008

Sad

A vent post

I feel so sad for Mark. Next week, on Fri., is his graduation from preschool. He is so excited. His Paw-Paw and his fiancee, (who Mark calls) K-K, were supposed to go. Well.....they have decided to go out of town on Thurs. Paw-Paw missed Grandparents Day and so Mark didn't have a grandparent then. My heart broke for him then and it's breaking for him again as they won't be there for this. I can't see why they can't wait til Fri morning to go, but nothing I can do about it. They just don't realize that Mark knows what's going on and is going to know that they broke a promise. Like I told Lewis~ Yes, he will have a graduation in 13 years, but they might not be around then, so they need to take advantage of what they are around for. Just aggravates me.

I also have to pray that I will be able to be there. I would hate to go into labor and miss it. I have a doc appointment today, so we'll see how close I am.

0 comments: