6.19.2008

Sorry...

If anyone is e-mailing me, I can't get to my e-mail right now. Every time I go to AOL, it says it's temporarily unavailable, to try again. It's been going on since Saturday. Yet, I can get to it from someone else's computer (I checked my mail on Tuesday), so I don't know what's wrong and why I can't access it from my computer all of a sudden (if you have any suggestions~ let me know)

I will put up new pics of Trevor soon. Had a tough night Tuesday night. He cried for 2 hours straight. Uggg. But last night he slept wonderfully and is sleeping right now.

Mark is doing good. He went for his check-up to check on his meds and the doc is happy with how well he's doing on them. He goes for his kindergarten check-up next week. I got him signed up yesterday and had tears in my eyes as I filled out the paperwork. My little boy isn't so little anymore!!! He was in awe of the school. He was saying "Oooh. I get to go here? I'll have a lot of people in my class like at Kidsports!" Like Lewis said~ it's going to be a shock to him how many people really are there.

Please pray for my mom. She has a problem with her back again. She is to go for 18 sessions of physical therapy and if that doesn't help, she'll have to have surgery~ again~ which she isn't too happy about. She's had about 8 operations and doesn't really want another (well, who WANTS surgery, but you know what I mean :) ) She is also back to having to use a cane. She's gone for about 4 years without it (Thanks to God intervening), but now has to use it again.

0 comments: