6.23.2008

Still don't know what's up with my AOL, but I can get to my e-mail tho. I can get to AOL by searching for it the clicking on that link. Annoying, but hey~gotta do what I gotta do :)

Hope to have some new pics up tomorrow. Tomorrow I take Mark for his Kindergarten check-up and to the dentist for the first time. I know what you're thinking~ "Five years old and it's the first time?" We didn't have the money to take him without insurance and the dental insurance was crazy expensive. Now that he has Medicaid, I'm getting him there. Better late than never!

Some pics I found of duct tape art work. These are made of duct tape. Cool, huh?
















1 comments:

~Crystal~ said...

I saw somewhere (can't remember) where this couple wore duct tape to the prom. The dress was amazing!