6.16.2008

Still here :)

Life has been busy! But I'm still around :)

Ross finished school last Tues. so now I don't have to run everyday to go pick him up. Not to complain , but just a lot easier since Trevor has come along.

Trevor is now 8 lbs. We had some problems with his formula and had a week of not getting much sleep. The doc put him on some new formula and it is a God send! He is a much, much happier baby and it's a lot easier in the wee hours of the morning. He still don't really fit into 0-3 month old clothes, but I know it'll only be time.

I feel sorry for Mark. He doesn't have as much to do now that he's out of school. And with it so hot, it's hard for him to go outside. We don't have the $ for the Y, so I just feel bad that there's not kids for him to play with. I will figure something out.

I'm so aggravated with Georgia. I applied for Medicaid in Jan. I don't have my birth certificate, so they sent off for one. They STILL have not gotten it. And if she doesn't get it by the end of the month, she'll have to close my file and I'll have to reapply. Which might be a prob since Lewis has been doing side work the last few weeks. I don't know. I have to leave it in God's hands.

1 comments:

~Crystal~ said...

Time for new pictures of Trevor!