7.25.2008

Gonna be busy

We are keeping the girls this next week. So that'll mean 4 kids and on Tues and Wed, 5 (I have Ross). So this next week will be crazy~again~since we have had them earlier this month for a week.

I'm going to go tomorrow to pick up our Angel Food. If you don't know what it is, go to angelfoodministries.com. It is an awesome outreach and the food is wonderful. Click on this month's menu to see what all you get. Check to see if your town has one. It's worth the time and money. We got it 3 straight months one time and had to skip the next couple, cuz we still had so much food, we couldn't fit anymore in our freezer or shelves.

Ross' b-day is coming up soon. You can always remember his b-day 8-8-00 hehe. Then the last number of the year is his age :) I can't believe he's gonna be 8!! My little boy!

I need a day out! I want to get my hair done. What~ I don't know. I either want a wave put in my hair or highlights. Haven't decided what yet. Oh well. I don't see a day out coming for a while anyways.

0 comments: