7.30.2012

The last first haircut :/

So....finally had to do it. Dean got his first haircut today. I figured that since I have had sooo many people say "Awe! How cute is she?" and "I bet you are happy to finally have a girl after all those boys!", that it was time to give my BOY a haircut..lol

It took me a week to do it. L kept on me..."When you gonna cut it? When you gonna do it?" Granted, he had another reason for asking....he wanted a haircut too :).

So my DeanDean before:


 Then his lovely locks in the back :)


All the hair that came off :( ...plus a few Cheerios that we had to use to distract him..lol:


My new big boy...thought this photo was funny cuz I caught him while he was jibbering, but it looks like he's pouting..lol


 But I do have to admit ~~ It does make his perty blue eyes pop :)


I do wish I could figure my camera out or that I had gotten a different one. It's just not that "kid friendly." It takes forever to take pics, which, when you want to get that pic of your child, you want it to take it then. I dislike that Kodak went bankrupt because I never had problems taking pictures with it. I don't know what I'm gonna do. :/

School, for me, starts in 2 weeks. Whoohoo :) Hopefully childcare is going to come thru for me, but I'm getting nervous. I called about it today and they had put me on the wrong waiting list....so....I hope it got corrected and I will get it by the time I go back. I have only 3 semesters :) to get my degree :) :) :) (can ya tell I'm excited?...lol)

0 comments: