7.15.2013

Once again....

....I am making myself a promise. I want to keep up this blog. I KEEP saying this, but then I go months without posting. And soooo much happens. 

Facebook is great for the posting and I get so caught up with just posting on there and saying "There!," but I want to do this for my kids. I am so OCD when it comes to my writing, that if I make a mistake on the paper, I have to re-write the page. So journals have never been a favorite of mine. So doing blog writing will leave something for my kids to look back on. Even going back every so often on what I have on this one, it's great to see. Before I got into Facebook, I wrote all the time. Now....well, we see how it is...lol.

So, I am dedicating it to writing AT LEAST once a week. I don't want to say more because if I don't and get discouraged, it might be months before I come back. So I DO want to do MORE than once a week, but we will PROMISE at least once :)

:) 

0 comments: