10.11.2008

Hola

I've run out of things to use as my title lol

Well, Trevor has become more mobile. He has learned how to roll all over the place. Including off the bed! He was asleep and I went into the living room for a moment and boom~ he had woken up and rolled off the bed. He had a small bruise on his head, but it's gone now.


My boys

Read about a cool camera trick. Take a Post-it and place it over the flash. The pic takes the color of the Post-it. It also said it has cool effects when there's another light source in the pic (they showed a pic with a jack-o-lantern and it looked cool)
Orange
Pink (couldn't get it to work as well)
Green
Purple
Yellow
I thought it was cool :)
My mom's not doing so well. Keep her in your thoughts and prayers. She has mentioned to my dad that's she's ready to go whenever the Lord wants her home.

0 comments: