10.07.2008

Teacher Conference

Well, we'll see how it actually went. I think we might have gotten it thru her head that we absolutely HAVE to have communications with her. She started out making excuses for not writing us. Then she also changed it to where Ross just didn't eat lunch 2 times. Not so bad since she told us of one time. The going out of the room~ she allows him to go out when she sees him starting to get mad. He's only had to do that 2 or 3 times. She knows that Ross can't do his writing on the computer. We finally got that thru her head.

We just can't figure out why she made it sound so bad on the phone. We don't know if she was just toning it down because the VP was in there and wanted to cover her butt. I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt. So we'll see.

1 comments:

Staci said...

Um. You've posted since August? You don't post do you? I mean how would I know.... since you NEVER POST! LOL. I do read your blog. Even without guilt trip comments like the one left tonight. I will admit I don't check it everyday, but I do check it everyweek.

Thank you for giving us the awesome website!!! Love it!