10.29.2008

LUV GOODWILL!!!

I so needed some pants. I got 4 pairs today. I am so happy. I hate having to try them on first, but I love getting 4 pairs for the price I'd pay for just one :)

Plus, I got to go thru some of the things we are selling at the yard sale Sat., and I got a pair of pants for me and a coat for Trevor. It's a good brand name (so I'm told) so I'm happy I got it for 75 cents. They are kinda surprised that they don't have more kids stuff~ but they have to realize...the youngest kids in our church are in Kindergarten (of course not counting Trevor) so people have probably gotten rid of all their stuff.

Mark went on his first field trip with his Kindergarten class. He went to pick out a pumpkin and have a picnic. It was on the coldest day this week. I was just glad it wasn't me hehe

Also, I might be calling his doc soon. His medicine just isn't working. It's like he isn't taking anything. He's had days where he just can't stop talking. I wanted to wait thru this week, but I might call sooner....he's driving me nuts hehe

Trevor is sticking with a schedule. I love it. I just wish his tooth (or teeth) would come thru. I know he's hurting

Trevor will be 5 months old tomorrow!! He has his check-up and I'll post his info and his 5 month pic.

Just all over the board in this post....sorry. Been in a funk for about 2 weeks and I can't seem to drag myself out of it.

0 comments: