6.03.2011

Noise, Crying, and homework

Well, one thing I can say about our household.....there's never a dull moment here. There's always noise around :) That's not always a bad thing, but other times...yep.

Took 3 tests today for my sociology class. I made a 23, 24, 24. That's out of 25 possible points. Then I've also been working on 2 papers for that class too (due by next Wed.). Uggg. I don't technically need this class, but I hate to fail at anything (as we all hate to do). I do need my Literature class and I'm doing good in there. I've made a 90 on the first test :)

Trevor is getting very active. I worry somedays that he might end up having ADHD. It makes me wonder what I could've done to prevent it. I've read that they think it might be hereditary, but of course they're not sure. I'm just hoping and praying he won't.

Mark's on a new medicine. It seems to be working out good for him so far. He went from getting 60's and 50's on test, to getting nothing lower than a 90! He just wasn't able to focus in school. Now is a different story. Just hate that it took so long to find the right meds. School will be out on the 10th.

Dean hasn't been sleeping well. I'm beginning to wonder if he is starting to teeth. He's always been a restless sleeper (he twitches and makes noises in his sleep), but now he's not sleeping very well when he does nap. Today he slept for maybe 2 hours this afternoon. The good thing is that he sleeps through the night :)

Going to have a birthday party for Trevor tomorrow at Dan Nicholas. We have had his party there every year. Tomorrow is supposed to be 95 (the hottest this weekend) and there's a chance for rain (only one this weekend), so I'm hoping for the best :)

0 comments: