6.02.2011

I'm BAACCCKKK!!!!

Well, I've been away from the blogging for 2 years! But I'm back. I went through my blog last night and this morning, reading all that I had posted before. All I can say is~~~WOW! All the things that happened, the up and downs.....It was nice to read. Now I'm sad that I've been away for 2 years. All the stuff I didn't keep up with. But I'm not going to stop again. I would love to be able to look back years from now and say "Look at how great my life was! Look at all we've been through." Just bear with me as I update my blog and get things new :)

Things that have happened since I last blogged~
*L got laid off
*We had another baby boy (Dean Austin)
*My mom's health has been up and down (more down than up)
*I took a break from school, but am back in (graduate with an Associates degree the end of the summer)

I'm sure a lot more~ which is why I wish I hadn't stopped blogging~ but now is a new journey for.......My Hour upon the Stage :)

0 comments: