12.13.2006

Another I pass

I passed my Criminal Justice with a B. Considering how BAD I started the semester out with, I proud of that.

Please pray for Mark. It's the first time he's ever been sick (almost 4 years old, in Jan., and this is the first time he's been sick!), and he is so pitiful :(. He was running a temperature today, had a bad cough, and throat was hurting. I felt so bad for him. He asked me (in a barely audible voice) "Am I sick?" and I said "Yep honey. Sorry." He looked at me and cocked his head and said "Why???" Awww my poor baby. Please pray that his fever will continue to go down and stay down.

Run-down of sicknesses~ Ross~ strep and croup; Emily~sick, high fever; Ashley~ flu; Mark~ don't know what yet. Also pray that L doesn't get any of this!!

I have got soooo many things I need to do before my parents come in town next week. It seems as tho when I get one chore done, three more take it's place! UGGG L finally hung up our fish above the mantle and our aerial photo of our house. I need to take a picture of the fish. Technically, it's not of a real fish, but it looks real :) It's a fish body with an alligator mouth. :) hehe

Hope all is well with everyone in this hectic time of year.

Write ya later.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

I am sorry that your family is sick. That is a great record though. First time being sick in 4 years. Impressive. My kids don't get sick much either, so I am very blessed. Hope everyone feels better really soon.

Anonymous said...

Goodness, being sick is rough...Your poor family. D has been sick all week & I've been avoiding him, even sleeping in the guest room!

Congrats on the B!

~Crystal

Anonymous said...

Are those things called Alligator Gars? Or something like that? My hubby has caught those before, if thats what it is.

Hope your kids get well. My children rarely get sick either...what a blessing that is!