12.08.2006

CHRISTmas tree


We went to a CHRISTmas tree farm and got our tree. It was the first time for everyone, but me. It was great to see the kids so excited in finding a tree.


You take a hay ride thru the farm, they tell ya what's what, and then drop you off at what type of tree you want.


Sawing the tree.
"Hey, can you possibly put down the camera and help me?" hehe
"Cheese, let's go, it's COLD!" (and some people left their coats in the vehicle)
And..... LIFT. hehe

Going back with our new tree :)
Puttin on the ornaments (or if you're Mark, taking them off)


The lights

An ornament that was on my tree for years. My grandma got it for me when I was little (it has my name on the moon)

Our tree (for now)

Our tree won't be done for a while, but I did want to post our trip. My parents are bringing some ornaments from their house to put on it and I'm also going to be putting on some from L's grandma's. I'll post some pics once all that gets done.

1 comments:

Staci said...

How fun. I have never had a real tree, and I have never been to a tree farm! Hard to believe since I am from NC- but I love your tree story. Its great. Lewis face is priceless with your caption of Please put down the camera and help me! It reminds me of the face that Chris gives me oh too often!
Merry CHRSTmas girl. Hope to see you over the Holiday- I will be there the 17th-29th.