12.28.2006

CHRISTmas Day

Mark and his remote control truck

My mom and dad opening gifts

My mom with her new earring holder I made her

Me and my new tool box

Mark sticking out his tougue as he opens his presents :)

I got L his NASCAR monopoly. He has a kooky smile because we weren't supposed to get anything for each other :)

We got the kids a DVD player for their tv set, so they can watch their new DVD's

Ashley and her gel pens


We got Emily a Pirates of the Caribean throw. Can ya tell she was happy?

We had 13 people over for CHRISTmas dinner. VERY crowded in our house, but it went very well. These are my mom and dad and at the table is L with his family.

The Food

The kids playing with Ross' Play-Doh

1 comments:

~Crystal~ said...

Girl! I have been wanting that same pink tool for forever! Is in not the cutest?