12.12.2006

I passed

I passed my Forensic Psychology class!! YEAH!! I made an A++ :)
Now all I have to do is wait for my Criminal Justice grade. I wish she'd hurry up. I'm going to be starting a Speed Spanish class on Wed. I can't wait.

Tomorrow nite I will be childless. My FIL's fiancee will be taking my 2 boys to a CHRISTmas party, so I will have the house to myself. L said he may be going to Greensboro.

My parents will be here next week. It's funny the little things you miss when you grow up and get out of the house. When I was smaller, I LOVED to help my parents with the CHRISTmas tree. Then as a teen, I did the tree. I wouldn't let them help. As I was decorating the tree this year, I was wishing for my parents to be here to help. That's one reason why our tree isn't completely done. I wanted to have them do some to it too. I can't wait.

I got L a Chris Daughtry CD. I hope it's good. I hid it from myself when I got it and accidentally blamed Mark for doing something with it. I felt bad when I found the CD. I went and apologized to Mark and he hugged me and said "It's OK mommy" AW WWW :)

Ross is better. I forgot to tell ya'll about this. Thurs. I went and picked him up from school. The teacher's assistant told me that Ross had said he wasn't feeling good, but then went out for PE and acted fine. So she didn't want to bother me and call me if he was feeling better. (Yet he had fallen asleep in class) As we get into the Expedition, Ross told me that his teacher said to tell me that if he didn't feel better the next day, to keep him home. I said we'll see. I get him home, help him out of the vehicle, and he was HOTT. I took his temp. and it's 102.1!! I asked if he told the teacher he was feeling hot, and he said yes. He had this big of a temp and they didn't want to BOTHER me? Took him to the doc and he had strep throat! Mon, took him to the doc again and he had the croup. I hope no one else got sick at school since they didn't want to call me! UGGG! School people! They drive me nutz.

Sorry for the rant! At least I put good news in here too :)

Write ya later.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your A++!! That's awesome! Hope your son gets to feeling better, how horrible to be participating in PE when you are feeling awful! I can't believe they didn't call you. Poor guy....strep & croup.....thats just not right! Have fun on your kidless night!