9.09.2008

Back again

Well, I had been doing good at keeping up with my updates. Then everything has been happening :)

Trevor did good for about 5 days on the new formula.....then the spitting up started all over again. So we tried another one. He didn't do so well on it. He scared me cuz I only changed 2 wet diapers. So we went back to the other. They were supposed to be calling me about doing a test to see if he has reflux. They still hadn't called by this morning, so I went back to the doc. Trevor's info got "lost" by the hospital about the test, so they said the hospital will call me. I got home (after my first CVS trip~ shown below) and they scheduled him for tomorrow morning. I am so glad they could get him in so quick.

Mark is having his first week of homework. He did good yesterday. I guess since Ross had to do his, too, it didn't bother him as much. I was proud :) We have open house tonight. I'm actually excited hehe

Ross is having problems again. He sees his psychiatrist today. Hopefully we caught it quick enough that it won't be as hard to correct it.

First CVS trip

(there was another Suave product I forgot to put in the pic)

Transaction 1
Renuzit Triscent 7.99
Right Guard 2.99

Coupons
-$1 Right Guard
-$4 Renuzit

OOP 6.72
Earned $5 ECB

Transaction 2
Suave 1.79
Suave 2.69
Suave 2.69
CVS Kids mouthwash 3.99

Used ECB's gained from Transaction 1
OOP $6.58
Earned $4 ECB's

Transaction 3
2 Lifesavers BOGO 2.19
Huggies Wipes 3.49
Reece candy .79
Trident gum 1.19

Coupons
-$1 Huggies
-$2.19 Lifesavers
Used $4 ECBs from Transaction 3
OOP .72

Got a $3/$15 coupon for next time

Total before coupons and ECB's =31.81
After=14.02
Savings of $17.79

It was my first trip and I know there was some things I could've done better. I messed up on my 2nd transaction. On my 1st one, I got a 3/15, but I wasn't paying attention and didn't use it for my second(needed to get a few more things). I also didn't have all my coupons with me. I was proud of my first trip. Not bad :) Plus the cashier was REALLY nice. She knew what I was doing and even congratulated me on how well I did for my first trip. The last transaction I had to add the gum and Reece's cuz I was -$1.40 :) I'll probably go again tomorrow since I have to go past it anyways to take Trevor. I'll have more of my coupons with me :)

1 comments:

Staci said...

Great job! ITs fun stuff if you get a great ecb back and can use it right then! I never come home with ecbs, because I will lose them for sure! I like to use them up right then! Did you go to the one by your house?