9.01.2008

Oh well

We didn't get approved for Medicaid. Although I don't understand it. We did get approved for two days~ 5-30 thru 5-31. It doesn't make sense, but it'll take care of some of the bills (that's 2 of the days that we were in the hospital). I have a call in to find out why just two days and to see if there's something else we might be able to get. I'm also going to call and check about Mark's Medicaid. If we didn't get approved for Trevor and me, I'm just wondering if Mark should be off of it. I don't want him to be, but I'd rather find out now than get in trouble later and have to pay back a ton of money.

Wednesday night, Mark didn't sleep AT ALL. I called his doctor and she said he might have gotten sensitive to his patch (his ADHD patch) so to only use it for school hours. Then told me to have him go without it for the weekend. I was very apprehensive about the weekend, but Mark did very well. He even went to sleep very easily this weekend. I was surprised. Maybe he doesn't need the patch anymore. I would love that. We will see what happens.

I am almost done painting my "hallway" About time hehe. I hope to have it done this week. When I post pics, you'll wonder why it took so long (it's really not a big "hallway"), remember all that I've had to get used to this past week, with getting up so early and not having Mark to help me out around the house :)

0 comments: